Gulf Syntrac 4T Superbike are synthetic, 4-stroke gasoline engine oils developed specifically to meet the special requirements of latest high performance air cooled 4-stroke racing bikes with wet clutch system.
Features & Benefits
- Controlled frictional properties eliminate clutch slippage leading to increased power and improves drivability
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability minimises deposits and controls oil thickening facilitating extended engine and oil life even at enhanced operating temperature
- Exceptional anti-wear properties protect vital engine and gear components under extreme riding conditions.
- Special detergents/ dispersants used in this oil ensure cleaner pistons leading to faster heat dissipation and longer engine life
- Excellent shear stability maintains viscosity under high temperature-high shear environment and provides improved wear protection
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibition property ensures longer life of critical engine components
- High performance racing bikes with wet clutch system requiring JASO MA2 type of oils in SAE 10W50 or SAE 15W-50 viscosity grades
- Also recommended for advanced 4-stroke gasoline engines in high performance motorcycles of leading global manufacturers operating in wide range of ambient temperatures