Gulf Syngear FE 75W-80 is a synthetic thermally stable long life gear lubricant designed for improved fuel economy in commercial vehicles using manual transmissions fitted with different synchronisers including latest ones based on carbon.
Features & Benefits – Gulf Syngear FE 75W-80
- Superior lubricating properties provide improved fuel economy compared to conventional gear oil.
- Usage of Superior additive technology with optimised friction levels ensures very good gear engagement with a variety of synchroniser materials including latest carbon.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability helps in keeping the gear clean for longer periods and extending the oil life – significantly longer than conventional gear oils.
- Provides effective protection against rust and corrosion to gear components.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity ensures in smoother gear shift performance.
- Exceptional shear stability helps retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions.
- Exclusively developed for manual ZF transmissions fitted with conventional synchronisers (Sinter and Molybdenum) as well as latest carbon synchronisers.
- Recommended for use in latest technology Commercial Vehicle Manual transmissions requiring lubricants meeting MAN 341 Z-4 and Volvo 97305.
- Suitable for manual transmissions of DAF, IVECO, Renault requiring such quality oils.
- Also suitable for use in railroad transmissions which require gear oils meeting ZF TE-ML 16K.
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions