- Specifications and Approval
Gulf Superfleet Universal 5W-30
Gulf Superfleet Universal 5W-30: “low SAPS” Synthetic Premium Heavy Duty Engine Oil
This oil is designed by keeping in view the wide range of ACEA specifications (ACEA E6/E4/E9/E7), API CJ-4 and various OEM requirements for use in a fleet having different makes of engines with and without DPF requiring extended drain oils.
Features & Benefits – Gulf Superfleet Universal 5W-30
- The latest additive technology having excellent detergent, anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion properties helps in reaching extended oil drain intervals and reducing maintenance cost.
- The advanced low SAPS additive technology protects after treatment devices from deposits and prevents clogging of DPF.
- The exceptional detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep engine clean and protects engine parts.
- Excellent piston cleanliness performance provides protection against bore polishing & cylinder wear
- High TBN level prevents corrosive wear of engine parts by neutralizing acids
- Superior shear stability helps in maintaining viscosity even at higher loads and controls oil consumption
- Excellent bio-fuel compatibility
- Recommended for highly rated latest generation vehicles meeting Euro VI, Euro V and earlier emission norms
- Suitable for engines with & without after treatment systems such as DPF and suitable for gas engines requiring ACEA E6 quality oils
- SAE 5W-30 is recommended for engines requiring oils meeting Scania LDF-4 specification
- Recommended for fleet consisting of different makes of engines and thus minimizing the inventory
Do you have some questions about this product? We’d love to help! Just fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields