Gulf Superfleet Universal 10W-40: “low SAPS” Synthetic Premium Heavy Duty Engine Oil
This oil is designed by keeping in view the wide range of ACEA specifications (ACEA E6/E4/E9/E7), API CJ-4 and various OEM requirements for use in a fleet having different makes of engines with and without DPF requiring extended drain oils.
Features & Benefits -Gulf Superfleet Universal 10W-40
- The latest additive technology having excellent detergent, anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion properties helps in reaching extended oil drain intervals and reducing maintenance cost.
- The advanced low SAPS additive technology protects after treatment devices from deposits and prevents clogging of DPF.
- The exceptional detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep engine clean and protects engine parts.
- Excellent piston cleanliness performance provides protection against bore polishing & cylinder wear
- High TBN level prevents corrosive wear of engine parts by neutralizing acids
- Superior shear stability helps in maintaining viscosity even at higher loads and controls oil consumption
- Excellent bio-fuel compatibilityApplications
- Recommended for highly rated latest generation vehicles meeting Euro VI, Euro V and earlier emission norms
- Suitable for engines with & without after treatment systems such as DPF and suitable for gas engines requiring ACEA E6 quality oils
- SAE 5W-30 is recommended for engines requiring oils meeting Scania LDF-4 specification
- Recommended for fleet consisting of different makes of engines and thus minimizing the inventory
Find the right oil for your car here