- Gulf Multi-Vehicle ATF is a synthetic fluid exclusively designed with advanced multi-vehicle additive technology to serve a broad range of vehicles by removing the limitations of conventional Dexron® III/ MERCON® multi-vehicle formulations.
- It meets or exceeds the complex requirements of Automatic Transmission/ Vehicle Manufacturers of Europe, North America and Asia including the JASO 1-A performance standard created by Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association.
Features & Benefits -Gulf Multi-Vehicle ATF
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability, wear protection and resistance to chemical deterioration leads to longer fluid and transmission life
- Improved anti-shudder properties, torque capacity, low temperature properties coupled with balanced frictional stability provides better shift feel and drivability
- Enhanced anti-corrosion properties, foam inhibition and seal protection offers better fluid stability and hardware compatibility
- Minimises cost of inventory and risk of misapplication due to the suitability for varied applications.
- Extremely high Viscosity index and shear stability ensures adequate lubrication over entire service life in both high operating & low starting temperatures
- Automatic transmissions of North American cars & trucks requiring fluid meeting Chrysler ATF+3/4, Dexron® III and MERCON® V quality fluids.
- European and Asian vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Daimler, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, MAN, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo and others requiring such quality fluids.
- Automatic transmission manufactured by Aisin-Warner, Allison, Voith, ZF and others.
- Note : Not suitable for use in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT), Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), Ford Type F/G, Daimler MB 7 speed (NAG 2), ZF 6 Speed
Find the right oil for your vehicle/equipment