Gulf Harmony HVI 46 & 68: Gulf Harmony HVI series are premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oils specially developed for applications subjected to wide range of temperature or where small viscosity change with fluctuating temperature is required.
These oils exceed the performance requirements of global industry standards viz. DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP, AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HV) & ISO 11158 HV and majority of the international OEMs viz. Poclain, Hitachi, MAG IAS, LLC, Eaton & Denison.
Features & Benefits – Gulf Harmony HVI 46 & 68
- Exceptional anti-wear property results in longer component life reducing costs
- Extremely high viscosity index assures equipment protection at cold start-up temperatures and at high operating temperatures
- Excellent shear stability minimises viscosity loss over time and exhibits “stay-in-grade” performance under high shear conditions
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability controls the formation of sludge & varnish and improves oil life
- Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions
- Special rust & corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in presence of moisture
- Rapid air release property minimises chances of pump cavitation leading to trouble free operations
- Compatible with multi-metals & most sealing materials commonly used in hydraulic systemsApplications
- Hydraulic and power transmission systems subjected to a wide range of ambient & operating temperatures
- Critical high accuracy industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic systems of excavators, cranes and hydrostatic drives subjected to most severe outdoor operating conditions