Gulf DCT Fluid- Synthetic Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
- Gulf DCT Fluid is a synthetic lubricant designed to meet the unique requirements of DCTs with wet clutches.
- It possesses balanced frictional characteristics to ensure smooth operation of wet clutches and synchronizers.
- This fluid is blended from synthetic base fluids and specially selected additives.
- It offers excellent cold-flow properties, enduring frictional characteristics and has potential to extend drain interval.
Features & Benefits
- Balanced frictional characteristics ensure smooth operation of wet clutches and synchronizers leading to improved drivability and anti-shudder performance.
- Synthetic base fluid offers improved fluidity and lubrication under cold weather conditions.
- Potential to offer extended drain intervals due to increased friction durability and superior thermooxidative stability.
- Shear stable additives enable retention of viscosity throughout the life of the oil.
- Special EP/AW additives improve the durability of the transmission components.
- Excellent seal compatibility prevents lubricant loss and contamination.
- Suitable for Dual Clutch Transmissions of the following automobile manufacturers:
Find the right oil for your car here