Gulf Coolant XLL is an Extended Life concentrate based on Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) and specially designed corrosion inhibitors to provide protection against frost and corrosion. It is mixed with 50% of water for using as cooling and heat transfer fluid in internal combustion engines.
Features & Benefits
- It is extended life coolant based on virtually non depleting synergistic combination of corrosion inhibitors.
- It is having high boiling point which decreases the risk of overheating of Antifreeze.
- It has as improved hard water stability as it does not contain silicates and other mineral salts.
- It is compatible with elastomers used by most of the European OEMs.
- It prevents formation of deposits and scale on the surfaces and also compatible with other MEG based antifreeze.
- It is suitable for mixed fleet
- It is recommended for use in cooling systems of all types of liquid cooled hi-tech automotive engines where such types of coolants are used. (Please refer OEM manual for recommended coolant)
- It is particularly recommended where high temperature aluminum protection is important.
Warning: Keep all antifreezes out of reach of children. Do not drink antifreeze. If swallowed, induce vomiting and immediately seek medical advice.